100% Pure Beeswax Pumpkin Candle!
Perfect for holiday dinners, gift giving, or to set the tone just in time for fall festivities!
The healthiest candle on the market!
Why 100% Pure Beeswax Candles?
- Burn brighter by emitting a natural light of the same light spectrum as the sun.
- Burn 3-4 times longer than your average soy/paraffin candle.
- Cleans the air - Produces negative ions when burned, this helps to purify the air by removing dust, odors, and mold in the atmosphere.
- Hypoallergenic: These candles are safe to burn around those with allergies, asthma, or those who are sensitive to fragrances.
- Smell great all by themselves! They do NOT release toxic byproducts or synthetic fragrances into the air as they are 100% natural!
- Pure Beeswax is a renewable resource! Unlike paraffin wax, a nonrenewable source and a byproduct of petroleum, coal, or oil shale.
Our high-quality beeswax is sourced from a small family-owned and operated bee farm, located right here in the US! This family prides itself on keeping its honeybees healthy and producing top-quality bee products.
Don't be fooled by deceptive marketing! Did you know a "beeswax candle" only needs to contain 51 percent beeswax to be marketed as a beeswax candle? Rest assured, these candles contain only 100% pure beeswax sourced from a small family-owned USA bee farm!
Feel good about the candle you're burning for you and your family. Cozy up with one of these 100% Pure Beeswax Candles today!
Scent: Mild & sweet honey smell. The scent produced by these candles is all natural from the honey that occurs in the wax. 100% Pure Beeswax Candles will not fill a room with a scent like artificially scented mainstream candles do. That being said, you will pick up really nice sweet honey notes when you are in close proximity to the candle! These candles are mainly ideal for purifying the air while setting a nice warm ambiance throughout your home.
Size: 7.4 oz
Beeswax Candle Burning Tips: When lighting your candle for the first time, allow the candle to burn for at least 2/3 hours to prevent "tunneling." This will allow the majority of the surface of your candle to liquefy and will result in a more even burn. Keep candlewick trimmed to 1/4 inch long.
Candle Safety Warning: (Located on the bottom of each candle) Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury, or smoke damage. Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials. Keep wick centered & trimmed to 1/4 in. to prevent smoking & soot build-up on the container or other items. Burn only on a stable heat-resistant surface for not more than 4 hours at a time. Keep out of drafts. Discontinue use when only 1/2 in. of wax remains in the bottom. Do not move the candle while burning or if the wax is hot. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.