INGREDIENTS: 100% Pure Beeswax.
Our high-quality beeswax is sourced from a small family owned and operated bee farm, located right here in the US! This family prides themselves on keeping their honeybees healthy and producing quality bee products!
The healthiest candle on the market!
Why 100% Pure Beeswax Candles?
- Burn brighter by emitting a natural light of the same light spectrum as the sun.
- Burn 3-4 times longer than your average soy/paraffin candle.
- Cleans the air - Produces negative ions when burned, this helps to purify the air by removing dust, odors, and mold in the atmosphere.
- Hypoallergenic: These candles are safe to burn around those with allergies, asthma, or those who are sensitive to fragrances.
- Smell great all by themselves! They do NOT release toxic byproducts or synthetic fragrances into the air as they are 100% natural!
- Pure Beeswax is a renewable resource! Unlike paraffin wax, a nonrenewable source and a byproduct of petroleum, coal, or oil shale.
Don't be fooled by the deceptive marketing! Did you know a "beeswax candle" only needs to contain 51 percent beeswax to be marketed as a beeswax candle? Rest assured, these candles contain only 100% pure beeswax sourced from a small family-owned bee farm!
Feel good about the candle you're burning for you and your family. Cozy up with one of these 100% Pure Beeswax Candles today!
Scent: Mild & sweet honey smell. The scent produced by these candles is all natural from the honey that occurs in the wax. 100% Pure Beeswax Candles will not fill a room with a scent like artificially scented mainstream candles do. That being said, you will pick up really nice sweet honey notes when you are in close proximity to the candle! These candles are mainly ideal for purifying the air while setting a nice warm ambience throughout your home.
Burn Time: 40 Hours.
Size: 8 oz.
Beeswax Candle Burning Tips: When lighting your candle for the first time, allow the candle to burn for at least 2/3 hours to prevent "tunneling." This will allow the the majority of the surface of your candle to liquify and will result in a more even burn. Keep candle wick trimmed to 1/4 inch long.
Candle Safety Warning: (Located on the bottom of each candle) Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury, or smoke damage. Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials. Keep wick centered & trimmed to 1/4 in. to prevent smoking & soot build up on container or other items. Burn only on stable heat resistant surface for not more than 4 hours at a time. Keep out of drafts. Discontinue use when only 1/2 in. of wax remains in bottom. Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
We light it every night for dinner. It lasts along time and we feel good that we’re not breathing a lot of chemicals. We’ll buy more and would definitely recommend.