INGREDIENTS: Organic Grassfed & Finished Suet Tallow, Natural Vitamin E Oil (D-alpha Tocopherol) from Organic Cold-Pressed Olives Non-GMO, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade USDA Organic Bulgarian Rose Oil.
Fancy Farm's "Rose-E Eye Repair" pairs the most ancestrally powerful skincare ingredient (high-quality Suet Tallow) with the rarest and most precious Rose Oil produced on planet earth. We then add natural Vitamin E extracted from cold-pressed organic olives to boost the Vitamin E levels naturally found in grass-finished tallow - Each jar contains approximately 528 mg of natural Vitamin E.
- Vitamin E protects lipids from oxidative damage on the skin - a process that creates free radicals and causes cellular damage and accelerated aging
- Minimize the appearance of dark/age spots, crows feet, or other wrinkles
- Promotes the skins natural collagen renewal process
- Lessens the appearance of scarring and hyperpigmentation
- Counteracts damage from harmful UV rays
1. USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC BULGARIAN ROSE OIL (Rose-Otto): Due to this product being applied near the eyes, we upgraded the Rose Oil to be the purest possible. The Rose Oil we use in this cream is the best in the world and comes directly from Bulgaria. Steam-distilled from Organic Roses grown in the heart of the Bulgarian Rose Valley. Certified Organic according to the strict USDA, National Organic Program standards. The organic roses are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides, or any other harmful additives. This Rose Oil is a 100% pure, natural oil that does not contain any pesticide or herbicide residues. For more than 400 years, the Bulgarian Rose Valley has been considered the world's center for Rose Oil production. Anti-aging, skin balancing, and fights uneven skin tone.
2. Natural Vitamin E Oil (D-alpha Tocopherol): The Real Deal—Not Synthetic! The 100% Pure & Natural Vitamin E Oil used in this product (D-alpha tocopherol) is all-natural, 100% pure derived from non-GMO organic olives. Using a unique distillation and extraction process the Vitamin E is extracted from olives rather than sunflowers. Inhibits lipid peroxidation on the skin. Fights fine lines and wrinkles, dark/age spots, and counteracts damage harmful UV rays.
3. Organic Grassfed & Finished Tallow: Sourced from a small Organic Biodiversity Farm. Our tallow is nutrient-dense, golden yellow, and naturally contains high amounts of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. Our suet tallow comes from the Scottish Highland breed of cattle, truly grass-fed and finished on lush pasture under pure sunlight! An all-natural whole food loaded with vitamins, beneficial fatty acids, and bio-identical to the sebum our skin naturally produces. Tallow directly mimics the skin's oil sebum so it readily absorbs, and it is loaded with fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K.
TEXTURE: A soft, creamy, and smooth balm-like texture. Upon arrival this cream may be more on the firm side if you live in a cold climate. Please allow product to sit at room temperature for approximately one hour to soften before first application.
SUGGESTED USE: Apply a very small amount to fingertips, gently press into the skin surrounding the eye area. Start with a small amount and re-apply if needed. Always patch test before first use. A little goes a long way so a one-ounce jar should last for months.
SHELF LIFE: 12-18 months at room temperature, well over a year refrigerated.
*Olive Sensitivity Warning* The Vitamin E we use in this product is all-natural and from cold-pressed organic Olives, please take note of this if you have an allergy to Olives or have experienced skin sensitivities with Olive in the past.
I wanted to wait until I had used the product for a while before I posted. I first bought a tallow soap bar which literally changed the way we use soap in this house. Our water is super hard and whatever is in it is really drying for our skin. Once I discovered you can't find soap without 15+ ingredients for sensitive/dry skin I was ecstatic to find fancy farm! I was still suffering dry skin on my face and the other products I was using were too oily and never really absorbed. I specifically reached out to fancy farm to find a great moisturizer that would be gentle and easy to blend with the occasional makeup I wear & they recommended the Rose E Eye Repair, as it doesn't have jojoba oil (which some people use for a natural makeup remover). So I figured I would give it a go! I was super nervous about the rose oil in it, as I'm usually really sensitive to any scented products, and I was mind blown that this is not only gentle on my skin, it absorbs super fast and I'm not allergic to it. I now only wash my face with the tallow soap bar, and while I use an Akar toner, this cream has literally changed my life and helped reduce those pesky blackheads around my nose which simultaneously also become dry and flaky. This is the only product that has ever both minimized my pores and added moisture back in. My boyfriend also started using the products and his face has never been so smooth. I'm looking forward to exploring more of the products in the future and hope there is a tallow scrub added into the mix. THANK YOU for sharing this gold with us!
Absolutely the best skincare products from a small company who has so much Integrity .
I really do like the rose eye cream. Using it twice daily. Lovely, mild scent and the texture is very soft. Will definitely order this again.
A little goes a long way. I love this product. It seems to plump, smooth and wake me up! I’m sticking with it for sure.
The rose scent is not as strong in the eye cream as it is in the facial balm, and a little goes a very long way. I use this in combo with the Bare Balm on my face, and my skin has never felt or looked better.