INGREDIENTS: Pastured Raised Grass-Finished Suet Tallow, 20% Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Vitamin C Oil (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate), Natural Vitamin E Oil (D-Alpha Tocopherol), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit CO2 Extract
**PLEASE NOTE: This product is NOT tinted - our Patent Pending tinted sun balm will be available next month, but for now we wanted to offer our Original Sun Balm scented with Coconut extract in the meantime! The smell is so amazing and you will not be disappointed!**
This product has an approximate protection of 25-30 SPF*. Apply generously at least fifteen minutes before sun exposure and re-apply every thirty minutes to an hour as needed during sun exposure.
Vitamin C + E:
- Protects lipids from oxidative damage on the skin - a process that creates free radicals and causes cellular damage and accelerated aging
- Minimizes the appearance of dark/age spots, crows feet, or other wrinkles
- Promotes the skin's natural collagen renewal process
- Lessens the appearance of scarring and hyperpigmentation
- Counteracts damage from harmful UV rays
1. Pastured Raised Grass-fed and Grass-finished Suet Tallow: Our tallow is nutrient-dense, golden yellow, and naturally contains high amounts of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K.
2. 20% Non-Nano Zinc-Oxide: Non-nano zinc oxide is a safer alternative to sun cream than chemical alternatives like oxybenzone. Non-nano zinc oxide provides broad-spectrum protection and helps block UVA/UVB rays.
3. Vitamin C Oil (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate): Vitamin C helps protects against free radical damage and initiates repair to cells. Vitamin C is effective against both UVA (the deep penetrating, cell-damaging rays) and UVB (the rays that primarily affect the epidermis and cause sunburn).
4. Natural Vitamin E Oil (D-alpha Tocopherol): The Real Deal—Not Synthetic! The 100% pure & natural Vitamin E Oil used in this product (D-alpha tocopherol) is all-natural, 100% derived from non-GMO organic olives. Using a unique distillation and extraction process the Vitamin E is extracted from olives rather than sunflowers.
5. Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit CO2 Extract: A multi-step process is used to produce our Coconut CO2 Extract. First, coconuts are cold pressed at a low temperature. Then, the cold pressed oil undergoes a high pressured CO2 supercritical extraction that results in a nutrient dense extract! CO2 extracts are closer in composition to the original plant from which it is derived plus it contains a wider range of the plant’s constituents and benefits. Coconut CO2 is rich in saturated fatty acids and has a thicker consistency that blends beautifully with our Tallow. It is a creamy, beachy coconut scent - perfect for summer!
TEXTURE & APPEARANCE: A smooth and gentle spreadable cream. Since this is a mineral sunscreen with non-nano zinc oxide - there may be a white cast before rubbing it in. Once it rubs in, it dries almost sheer!
SUGGESTED USE: Apply generously at least fifteen minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply every 30 minutes to an hour as needed during sun exposure.
SCENT: This cream is scented with Coconut CO2 Extract. It smells like a creamy coconut! The scent is medium to strong.
SHELF LIFE: 12 months at room temperature, well over a year refrigerated.
*Olive Sensitivity Warning* The Vitamin E we use in this product is all-natural and from cold-pressed organic Olives, please take note of this if you have an allergy to Olives or have experienced skin sensitivities with olives in the past.
*This product has not been tested by the Food Drug and Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease.
We always recommend patch-testing our products before first use. If pregnant or nursing, consult with a healthcare professional before use.