INGREDIENTS: Organic Grass-fed & Finished Suet Tallow, 20% Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, 10% Vitamin C Oil (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate), Natural Vitamin E Oil (D-Alpha Tocopherol)
This product has an approximate UVA/UVB protection of 20-25 SPF*. Apply generously at least fifteen minutes before sun exposure and re-apply every thirty minutes to an hour as needed during sun exposure. This sunscreen is recommended for adults. Babies and toddlers should use an SPF of 35-50+.
Vitamin C + E:
- Protects lipids from oxidative damage on the skin - a process that creates free radicals and causes cellular damage and accelerated aging
- Minimizes the appearance of dark/age spots, crows feet, or other wrinkles
- Promotes the skins natural collagen renewal process
- Lessens the appearance of scarring and hyperpigmentation
- Counteracts damage from harmful UV rays
1. Organic Grassfed & Finished Tallow: Sourced from a small Organic Biodiversity Farm. Our tallow is nutrient-dense, golden yellow, and naturally contains high amounts of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. Our suet tallow comes from the Scottish Highland breed of cattle, truly grass-fed and finished on lush pasture under pure sunlight!
2. 20% Non-Nano Zinc-Oxide: Non-nano zinc oxide is a safer alternative to sun cream than chemical alternatives like oxybenzone. Non-nano zinc oxide provides broad-spectrum protection and helps block UVA/UVB rays.
3. 10% Vitamin C Oil (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate): Vitamin C helps protects against free radical damage and initiates repair to cells. Vitamin C is effective against both UVA (the deep penetrating, cell-damaging rays) and UVB (the rays that primarily affect the epidermis and cause sunburn).
4. Natural Vitamin E Oil (D-alpha Tocopherol): The Real Deal—Not Synthetic! The 100% Pure & Natural Vitamin E Oil used in this product (D-alpha tocopherol) is all-natural, 100% pure derived from non-GMO organic olives. Using a unique distillation and extraction process the Vitamin E is extracted from olives rather than sunflowers.
TEXTURE & APPEARANCE: A smooth and gentle spreadable cream. Since this a mineral sunscreen with non-nano zinc oxide - there may be a slight white cast before rubbing it in. Once it rubs in, it dries almost sheer!
SUGGESTED USE: Apply generously at least fifteen minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply every 30 minutes to an hour as needed during sun exposure.
SCENT: This cream is unscented and the natural scent of Tallow shines through. Non-nano zinc oxide is a natural deodorizer so it helps to neutralize the Tallow scent as you rub it in to skin.
SHELF LIFE: 12 months at room temperature, well over a year refrigerated.
*Olive Sensitivity Warning* The Vitamin E we use in this product is all-natural and from cold-pressed organic Olives, please take note of this if you have an allergy to Olives or have experienced skin sensitivities with Olive in the past.
*This product has not been tested by the Food Drug and Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease.
Great sunscreen! Kept my face protected all day even though I didn’t re-apply. Goes on smooth and has very very little white cast which is surprising for a zinc oxide sunscreen! I love how creamy it is compared to all the other mineral sunscreens I’ve tried. I’ll definitely be buying again. BONUS: No Essential Oils! :)
RUN AND GET THIS! Highly recommend